Monday, December 28, 2009

Mamotte Agemasu (Manga)


Click on the Picture to come direct to read the manga (mangafox.com)

Mamotte Agemasu

Author and Artist: Saijou Ayano
Genre´s: Romance, School Life, Shoujo, Smut

Hiragi Kotome - if it's for you whom I fell in love with at first sight, anytime you wish, I'll become a monster. Because I am Demon Zuka Takashi, leader of the strongest delinquent group in the Kantou region, the "Kinjinka" (fierce god group).
And in front of you, is the me that is sweet, naive, and cute. Ah, my sweet honey. I am your body guard from bad luck.

-Summary from Mangafox.com

First, the guy in this manga is the cutest, sexiest, most
beautiful manga- character i´ve ever seen. Worth to read because of him! But the story i very good to, very cute. I just love when a guy shows feelings for the girl alot. And it´s so cute that he gets all flustered sometimes because of her. I fell for this manga in the very first chapter. READ IT!

My Rating: SSSSS
This Manga is Completed.
Read it here: This will not exist anymore just click on the picture for the manga and you will get right to the manga. I learned too make banners ^^ (All thanks to yourgimmick.comuv.com Banner to her here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment